Department of Pharmacy was first founded at the Faculty of Medicine of University of Belgrade on 24 October 1939. The Faculty of Pharmacy became an independent higher education institution on 19 October 1945.
In addition to being a higher education institution, the Faculty of Pharmacy is also involved in various educational, scientific, healthcare, professional, publishing, librarian and museum activities. The museum of the history of pharmacy is registered as an official museum of the City of Belgrade.
There are 18 Departments at the Faculty of Pharmacy, namely: Physics and Mathematics, General and Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Botany, Physical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Physiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Drug Analysis, Pharmacognosy, Medicinal Biochemistry, Bromatology, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Technology and Cosmetology, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Legislation. There is also the unit of shared services (with specific sections dealing with legal and general affairs, material and financial affairs, education and student affairs, library and museum activities, information technology and technical services).
Scientific research of teachers and associates of the Faculty is performed through the fundamental, applied and developmental research programs on topics generally defined through plans and programs for projects funded by the RS Ministry of Education and Science, as well as through programs of international scientific cooperation.
FarFar - Repository of the Faculty of Pharmacy
Digital repository of the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy
Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia (RS)
Public Legal Entity